366翻譯社
電 話:010-6275 8839
手 機:139-1123-0511
郵 箱:einkedu@qq.com
地 址:北京海淀北京大學資源辦公樓1618室
1 | 不要害怕消防人員會保護你 | Please do not be afraid, the firefighter will protect you. |
2 | 請保持鎮定! | Please stay calm. |
3 | 我們會盡力幫助你 | We will do our best to help you. |
4 | 不要驚慌! | Do not panic! |
5 | 用濕毛巾蓋住口鼻 | Use a wet towel to cover your mouth and nose. |
6 | 盡快走到最近的緊急出口 | Walk quickly to the nearest emergency exit. |
7 | 不要去拿你的個人財物 | Do not take your personal belongings. |
8 | 不要使用電梯! | Do not use the elevators. |
9 | 不要試圖跳樓 | Do not attempt to jump off the building. |
10 | 避免吸入濃煙 | Try not to breath in the smoke. |
11 | 我們會把你的朋友救出來 | We will do our best to rescue your friend. |
12 | 我們已經將火勢撲滅 | We have put out the fire. |
13 | 你有沒有受傷? | Are you injured? |
14 | 你哪里痛? | Where does it hurt? |
15 | 緊閉門窗!! | Shut the doors and windows well!! |
16 | 你從哪里打電話 | Where are you calling from? |
17 | 你是否有受傷或是受困 | Are you injured or trapped? |
18 | 假如來電者受傷留在你現在的位置。我們正派人前往協助。假如你距離火災現場太近,或是有聞到天然瓦斯,在你傷勢許可的范圍下,離開那個區域,但是仍請留在現場附近,這樣救難人員才能找到你 | If the caller is injured: |
19 | 假如來電者沒有受傷:你是否知道身旁有沒有其他人受傷請描述一下現場受損的狀況 | If the caller is not injured:Do you know if there are others injured around you? Please describe the damage in your area? |
20 | 不要試著單獨去殘骸堆中救人。在沒有專業的救援技術及設備下,你可能傷害到待救者 | Do not try to extricate victims from debris on your own. You might harm them without the use of professional rescue techniques and equipment. |
21 | 假如你發現受害者,用閃亮明顯的物體標示他們的位置,然后打電話進來,并留在現場直到消防人員抵達 | If you find victims, mark their location with something bright and obvious, call back, and remain in the area until fire-rescue arrives on-scene. |
22 | 遠離窗戶或玻璃區域。避免大型玻璃天井區域,通常是在大賣場的中央位置 | Stay away from windows or glassed areas. Avoid large, glassed atrium areas such as might be found in the center of a mall. |
23 | 遠離有寬敞天花板區域的大型房間,像是餐廳或是健身房 | Stay away from large rooms with wide ceiling areas, like dining halls or gymnasiums. |
24 | 你現在在哪里 | Where are you? |
25 | 建筑物現在是否著火 | Is the structure on fire? |
26 | 你有看見或是聞到煙味嗎 | Do you see or smell smoke? |
27 | 假如建筑物著火,則以一般正常建筑物火災案件響應派遣 | If the structure is on fire, dispatch a full structure response? |
28 | 你必須立即撤離整棟建筑物 | You need to evacuate the structure immediately. |
29 | 假如你看見火光,看見或聞到煙霧,你必須馬上撤離這棟建筑物 | If you see fire, or see or smell smoke, then you must evacuate the structure. |
30 | 除非你正使用移動電話,否則掛上電直到閃電經過。閃電有可能從電話線中傳導,并造成你受傷或死亡 | Unless you are on a portable or cell phone, hang up until the lightning has passed. Lightning can travel along phone lines and injure or kill you. |
31 | 你的房屋是閃電發生時最安全的地方。假如你在屋內,就留在里面。遠離窗戶及電器用品 | Your house is the safest place to be in a lightning storm. If you are inside, stay there. Avoid windows and electrical appliances. |
32 | 受害者現在人在哪里 | Where is the victim? |
33 | 試著分辨受害者是否迷失方向或呼吸困難 | Try to determine if the victim is disoriented, or having difficulty breathing. |
34 | 只要來電者到了安全的地方,則透過正常的緊急救護程序處理任何受傷問題 | Once the caller is in a safe place, handle any injuries per normal EMD procedures. |
35 | 你的位置在哪里 | Where are you located? |
36 | 你是否受困在你的車內 | Are you trapped in your vehicle? |
37 | 水是否很深,或是流動很快 | Is the water deep, or flowing fast. |
38 | 你的車輛是否漂浮假如是的話,往哪個方向漂流 | Is your vehicle floating If so, which direction is it going. |
39 | 假如有人受困在很深且流動快速的水里,且車輛正在漂浮,特別是水已經流進車內,車內的人員生命受到威脅時 | If the person is trapped in very deep, fast-moving water and/or the vehicle is floating away especially if water is getting into the automobile and their life is threatened. |
40 | 讓車內的人打開一邊的窗戶,或是以鞋子或其他硬質的物體擊破窗戶 | Try to open a side window, or break it with your shoe or some other solid object. |
41 | 試著從車內找一個可以漂浮的物體。假如找不到任何東西的話,你可以用外套或襯杉制作替代的漂浮工具 | Try to find a flotation device of some sort in your automobile. If nothing else is available, you can use a jacket or shirt to trap air, and create your own makeshift flotation cushion. |
42 | 留在你的車內,我們已經通知消防人員前往了 | Stay in your car. We are sending the fire department. |
43 | 淹水是否已進到屋內 | Is the water inside the mobile home. |
44 | 假如屋外的淹水沒有流動很快,或是水中沒有太多的殘骸,找一個地方撤離,像是附近干燥的地面 | If the water outside isn、t flowing too fast, or if the water doesn、t contain too much debris, then choose a place to evacuate such as nearby dry ground. |
45 | 假如水流速度太快,或是有其他任何理由讓移動到高的地方變得不安全,請試著移動到穩定建筑物的屋頂 | If the water is flowing too fast, or if for any other reason it seems unsafe to try to get to high ground, try to get to the roof of a stable structure. |
46 | 當你離開時,找一個會漂浮的物體隨身,像是沙發墊。每個人都要找一個隨身 | Take some sort of flotation device such as a couch cushion with you when you leave. Take one such cushion for each person that is leaving. |
47 | 打開櫥柜時要特別小心,注意里面的物品可能落掉下來 | Open cabinets cautiously. Beware of objects that can fall off shelves. |
48 | 遠離受損的區域 | Stay away from damaged areas. |
49 | 除非特別受到警察、消防人員或救災組織的要求,不然遠離這些地方 | Stay away unless your assistance has been specifically requested by police, fire, or relief organizations. |
50 | 當相關單位表示安全時才能回到家中 | Return home only when authorities say it is safe. |
51 | 假如你住在海岸區域,注意可能的海嘯 | Be aware of possible tsunamis if you live in coastal areas. |
52 | 當地的有關單位發布海嘯警報時,可能有一連串的危險波浪即將接近 | When local authorities issue a tsunami warning, assume that a series of dangerous waves is on the way. |
53 | 遠離海邊 | Stay away from the beach |
54 | 協助受傷或受困的民眾 | Help injured or trapped persons. |
55 | 記得協助需要特別協助的鄰居,像是嬰兒、老人或行動不便的人 | Remember to help your neighbors who may require special assistance such as infants, the elderly, and people with disabilities. |
56 | 收聽最新報導,以了解當地地區水源供給是否安全可以飲用 | Listen for news reports to learn whether the communitys water supply is safe to drink. |
57 | 避免使用水庫洪水余留的水,水質可能含有油污、汽油或污水。水源也可能因地下或倒塌的電力線路而蓄電 | Avoid floodwaters; water may be contaminated by oil, gasoline, or raw sewage. Water may also be electrically charged from underground or downed power lines. |
58 | 遠離流動的水源 | Avoid moving water. |
59 | 注意淹水區域淹水消退的地方,這些地方道路可能毀損并在車子的重量下造成攤塌 | Be aware of areas where floodwaters have receded. Roads may have weakened and could collapse under the weight of a car. |
60 | 遠離倒塌的電力線路,并向電力公司通報狀況 | Stay away from downed power lines, and report them to the power company. |
61 | 當有關當局指示確認安全無虞后,才能返回自己家中 | Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe. |
62 | 遠離被淹水包圍的建筑物 | Stay out of any building if it is surrounded by floodwaters. |
63 | 進入建筑物時要特別小心??赡軙幸恍撛诘膿p壞,特別是地基的部份 | Use extreme caution when entering buildings; there may be hidden damage, particularly in foundations. |
64 | 盡速檢修受損的化糞池、污水池、濾水系統。受損的污水系統可能造成健康的重大危害 | Service damaged septic tanks, cesspools, pits, and leaching systems as soon as possible. Damaged sewage systems are serious health hazards. |
65 | 清潔并消毒任何被水浸濕的東西。淹水退去留下的泥巴,可能含有穢物和化學物質 | Clean and disinfect everything that got wet. Mud left from floodwater can contain sewage and chemicals. |
66 | 假如你受到灼燒傷,打電話給119,冷卻并覆蓋住燒傷部位以減少更進一步受傷或感染的機會 | If you are burned, call 1-1-9 ; cool and cover burns to reduce chance of further injury or infection. |
美國EB-1移民文件翻譯資質?
我單位的人辦理特殊人才引進移民的時候,我在辦公室桌子上見過一個翻譯文件袋,366 翻 譯 社,里面有美國移民局對翻譯資質的要求:Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.
The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:
Certification by Translator
I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.
Signature_________________________________
Date Typed Name
Address
經濟擔保書翻譯成西班牙語,誰幫幫我?
簽證文件翻譯很麻煩的,最好找專業的翻譯公司,我當初去的時候找的366翻譯社挺好的,你可以咨詢一下。我現在還有他的翻譯社的文件袋。我記得當初翻譯完后,他們會給你蓋章,簽字,這個得是有翻譯資質的機構翻譯,個人自己翻譯不行,望采納.案例:經濟擔保書翻譯英文版.
老撾駕照換中國駕照,有資質的翻譯公司
可以去366翻 譯社的,我之前朋友去車管所就是找他家翻譯的,他家經過公安局交通隊車管所認證的,老撾駕照翻譯材料是有效的。我還有個翻 譯 公司的紙袋子
366翻譯社是辦理外國人簽證的指定翻譯機構嗎?
是的,我在北京市人力資源和社會保障大廳辦理的時候看到大家拿的文件都是拿個366翻譯社蓋章的文件,有個文件袋,上面寫的就是,我當初翻譯了四項:外國人的簡歷,外國人的推薦信,外國人的學歷,無犯罪記錄證明,我看有的人還翻譯了語言成績,可能是來華當教師的